Jeremy Moll- Album One

4/30/2009

 

This album must be downloaded. 3 songs of this are set as music background on my blog :X


Artist:Jeremy Moll
Album:Album One
Genre:Acoustic/Alternative
Year:02/10/2009




I recommend 3,5,6,8,9,10

Tracklist:
01 Another Way
02 Nicole
03 Unbreakable Love
04 Drive
05 Don't Take My Heart
06 Hanging Gardens
07 I Won't Cry
08 Harmony
09 Rain
10 Let's Go Home
Download: Here



If I could put it into words the way you make me feel you know that I would
But none of Webster's terms from A to Z can possibly explain the feeling that I get
when you're gone or when you smile, when you laugh,
when you cry, when you whisper "goodnight" and trace your finger down my cheek
Did you know that I could have the worst of days and still be strong
because of the thought that I'd be coming home to you?

And you bring harmony to all the things I can't hold on to by myself
And if I lost you the pillars holding me would crumble to the ground
Oh you've got my soul on a string; can't you feel it when I sing?

And when our eyes meet I can't move
and then I get this restless, soothing, warming feeling inside
and sometimes I don't say enough to let you know that you're the only one

But did you know, that with everything I do,
I'm thinking of a plan to shorten time
until the next time I can see you

Because you bring harmony to all the things I can't hold on to by myself
And if I lost you the pillars holding me would crumble to the ground
Oh you've got my soul on a string; can't you feel it when I sing?

You bring harmony to all the things I can't hold on to by myself
If I lost you the pillars holding me would crumble to the ground
Oh you've got my soul on a string.

0 nhận xét: