Kelli Ali-Butterfly Album // My life's in deep dark water

4/19/2009

 

Today is an exhausted day.
I have listened to this smoothy album for 3 day nights before i fall asleep. This album helps me make head or tail more of the loneliness that has covered in my heart, my soul and even in my dreams in every single night. I always wonder whether i'm deserved it. My life, maybe it can't be called my life, it's something not belonging to me, but i failed in trying to get away from it, i can't control it, and shamefully that I let myself be the one to be controlled.
Watching a butterfly in the dark. It's exactly the way i feel when listening to Kelli Ali's voice in this album. Don't know where's the beginning, the end, swing and sweet like the butterfly's wings flying with the wind. Somewhere's over the rainbow maybe, somewhere i don't know, but i can hear it starting from the deep dark bottom of my heart.
The record is called Butterfly and it is a collection of ten acoustic songs of old and new Kelli Ali's songs. A Butterfly symbolizes metamorphosis and freedom. Mysterious and beautiful wings of summer transgress the boundaries of existence, for these creatures are the essence of change and transformation. Hope U'll enjoy it.



Artist: Kelli Ali
Album: Butterfly
Year: 2009
Genre: Folk/Acoustic
Tracklist:
01 Butterfly 3:39
02 Throw It To The Dogs 3:05
03 One Day At A Time 4:34
04 Willow's Song 3:49
05 Wings In Motion 3:44
06 Rocking Horse 3:38
07 Urique 4:32
08 September Sky 4:57
09 A Storm In A Teacup 4:57
10 Before The Kiss 3:57
Download: Here

0 nhận xét: