Let's start Something New

3/23/2009

 

The 1st Entry has been posted in my blogspot.
From now on, i'll use this blog, replaced for my yahoo 360 blog: http://360.yahoo.com/lequan_2112
Continue posting & sharing & enjoying Music and Manga. 2 things i'm interested in most, beside my my fuking crazy busy life for work, family, love. U know my life's always stuck with these things. I can run, i can hide but i can't escape from them surely.
You can find your favourite music in my blog in many genres, especially acoustic/ folk/ county, sad kinds of music.
You also find many manga artbooks in my blog. And if you want a high quality one scan, ask me, U will have it as soon as i can. My time doesn't allow me to spend much time for this blog, so all u have to do is waiting :)
I really need your supports, guys :X

0 nhận xét: